Part two of the all insightful interview with copywriting and marketing expert, Roy Furr. A ‘must listen’ episode if you want to improve the results of your nonprofit organization. If you missed part one, catch the replay right here.
The Show Highlights:
- Shrinking the acquisition cost of a customer (2:25)
- The fundraising funnel: A nonprofit’s answer to (3:20)
- How to create a tailored online experience for your donors (9:50)
- The ‘two prong’ email strategy to maximize engagement and financial support (11:30)
- Content vs asking for the sale: The best email ratio for nonprofits (15:25)
- The most critical page on your fundraising website (26:30)
- Create high influxes of donor support with THIS highly successful launch model (28:40)
Download, listen, and enjoy part two of Roy Furr’s interview.
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.