Today, James Newberry answers your questions and gives his detailed opinion and answers. Here are some of the highlights for you…
- Which is best: Working as a freelance writer or for a creative agency? (0:30)
- Why there’s no such thing as ‘security’ (6:00)
- How to not burn your money as a fresh freelancer (7:50)
- Avoiding plagiarism in direct mail (9:20)
- Why slick looking packages no longer work and what to use instead (19:30)
- President Reagan’s brown suit can improve the results of your direct mail (21:30)
- Biggest problem in the marketing of fundraising (23:20)
- The Donor Doctor’s all time favorite podcasts (24:35)
Enjoy, and let us know what you think of the show!
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.