In today’s show, Jim talks you through the only three options you have when it comes to business. Every day, you are faced with challenges in business. Overcoming these challenges is hard work.
- The difference between a rookie agent and the veteran real estate business owner (1:30)
- Why struggling is EASIER than quitting altogether (3:20)
- What you've got to do in order to become an industry real estate leader (4:30)
- The two ‘special’ talents it takes to adapt to new opportunities (5:40)
- How to get sellers reaching out to you today if you do these two things (6:25)
- Your experience doesn't matter as much as you think it does (7:45)
Real Estate is an easy business to get into. It doesn't take much experience but growing your authority and breaking through to higher levels takes a lot more work.
Jim explains the only three choices you have in business and how struggling is actually easier than quitting altogether. The struggle is convincing ourselves it's part of the job and that we must go through the long unsociable hours to grow our business.
Adapting is something you must do if you want to break through to the next level in your Real Estate Business. You have to step out of your comfort zone and learn something new. Whether its growing your team, managing people or investing in marketing. This is how you become a true leader.
Often times, we hold ourselves back. The drunken monkey as Jim calls it sat on our shoulder trying to tell us what to do. If you knew what to do you’d already be doing it. It's important you get out of your own way and follow what people have already mastered.
Go out there and find someone who specialises with the clients you want to work with and accept the fact that it can be easy. It doesn't have to be hard like we make it out to be.