Now then Butter Cup,
Bet you NEVER thought you would see the day the I “Bearded Beast” Dan Meredith would be singing or at least quoting a line from Frozen alas there is a point, i just don’t go around sing songs from frozen.
Have you ever looked forward to something so much that when you actually did the thing, you did not enjoy it as much?
Or maybe you have worked on something so hard and so long that when you finally finished it, it did not leave up to your expectation?
Well I know why that happens to most people, and in todays podcast i am going to be prescribing the cure…like that one time my doctor prescribe some funky pain killers after i got bashed about in rugby.
Want the cure all to that feeling of disappointment and being let down?
Then listen to this weeks episode
SO THIS WEEK…
Myself and producer extraordinaire Jonathan Rivera talk about
– Letting go of your attachments to Outcome
– Be willing to give things a try
– Doing your best whether it works or not
– Looking at it as failure versus looking at it as feedback
– Dissociate the emotion with what actually happens
– What triggered Dan to make the change and let go of emotional attachment
Listen to the podcast here.