In today’s “Ben Settle Show” podcast we pontificate about:
- The dangers of blindly following whatever your favorite goo-roo (or guru) says.
- Why putting an order phone number (not URL) can sometimes increase your sales depending on what you’re selling and who you’re selling to.
- Why an awful lot of people who complain on forums and social media about bad products they bought are willing victims as opposed to innocent victims.
- Why I hardly ever vote (and definitely won’t be voting for Donald Trump, even though I’m glad he’s in the race).
- How to give yourself peace of mind during election years.
- What to do if your wife or girlfriend gives you an ultimatum.
- An almost “fool proof” way to get what you want from people — whether it’s their money, their support, even their heart. (This is counter intuitive, but I’ve done a ton of field research on this, and have found it works almost 100% of the time.)
- Why natural talent is overrated and you don’t need it to succeed in whatever it is you want to do. (This goes for everything from business to car racing, to horse racing, to dating, and everything in between.)
- Why people who call themselves awesome are almost always the exact opposite.
- How to repulse people into buying from you.
- And a ho bunch more…