Today’s “Ben Settle Show” podcast talks about the difference between business cards and bid’niz (biz’niz, used interchangeably, my droogie) cards.
- What to tell someone who asks you for your business card.
- How to stand out on Google if you have a common name and have trouble ranking for it.
- What to hand out at seminars and events that will instantly make you stand out from everyone else passing out business cards. (If you’re a freelance copywriter this will give you 100x’s more impact than a business card ever will.)
- Why I’m far more likely to send someone to my podcast URL than hand them a business card.
- Why telling people to pull out their phone will get them excited and eager to talk to you.
- Why Paul Hartunian is one of my favorite people in the direct marketing world.
- How to use our celebrity-obsessed culture to make your bad self way more sales and profits. (And how to make yourself an instant celebrity in your niche.)
- How to use other peoples’ websites to turn yourself into an expert and leader in your niche.
- How to build a giant audience. (Not just a list—an audience. The former will make you money, the latter will make you a fortune.)
- When it makes more sense to send people to your Facebook page vs any other website you own.
- And a ho’ bunch more…