This week’s “Ben Settle Show” covers the next 7 Email Players rules.
- A mental “shift” that’ll instantly force you stop giving power and attention to losers, haters, and nay-sayers trying to bring you down.
- Best way to respond to hate and complaint mail.
- How to respond to refunders when they offer you “advice.”
- Why you should make fools in your business life suffer so they never bother even thinking about wasting your time again. (Since doing this my sales have soared, methinks yours will, too.)
- What a “screw you fund” is, and why every entrepreneur should have one. (Especially if you’re income is dependent on client work.)
- How to give yourself an air of confidence that’ll scare away the idiots and attract the best people into your life. (Personal, professional, and all other aspects of your life.)
- Why it’s always your fault. Always.
- A real life example of how I “got got” in business a few years back. (And how to almost 100% prevent getting into bad deals or getting screwed over in your business deals henceforth).
- The dangers of networking in Facebook groups. (If you haunt FB groups, especially if looking for clients, heed this warning or suffer the wrath of the freebie seekers you will…)
- Why good-intentioned hot chick copywriters have to use extra discernment when a man wants to hire them.
- Why brilliant copy won’t sell a turd.
- And a ho bunch mo…