Why do you sell what you sell?
Is it priced high or low? And why?
How is it delivered? Why?
If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you have a rough answer to those questions—but you lack a crystal-clear, confident statement to explain why things are the way they are.
It’s ok, most business owners operate this way. Today’s episode might change those answers.
You’ll learn how to stand out in your marketplace, earn more (if you want to) and make your business YOURS.
Use this advice to avoid mediocrity and never build a success you hate.
Show highlights include:
– Why modeling your business after your customer’s expectations is a bad strategy. (1:20)
– The Big Three which let you stand out in the “sea of sameness”. (3:30)
– Why Olive Garden might go out of business—and how you can avoid their mistakes. (5:00)
– Why competing on price is a horrible idea. (10:00)
– How to work with customers you like at an appropriate price point. (14:25)
– The century-old marketing technique which is more effective than most online marketing. (16:25)
– How a mattress store achieved a 90+% close rate—while selling at 400-500% their competition’s price. (17:55)
– How to make your clients feel good about buying from you. (21:00)
Would you like to claim your entrepreneurial freedom? Start today by downloading your complimentary copy of Bob’s “8 Steps To Freedom”. Go to https://oyot.com/8steps and get your copy!