Have you ever been to a networking event?
If so, you know there are people you forge valuable bonds with—and others you want to avoid.
The difference is often not in the people themselves, but in how they perceive their own business.
In this episode, you learn how to become a person others LOVE to talk to (and become clients). It all starts by finding out which business you’re really in (your first answer is likely wrong).
Show highlights include:
– Why you should get rid of your pre-planned “elevator pitch”—and how to answer “So, what do you do?” instead. (starts at 1:05)
– Two ways to say/sell the same thing—with radically different responses. (3:30)
– How to get your prospect to start the conversation with you—no more chasing after people. (5:30)
– Three things you can NEVER do if you want to sell high-end products/services. (8:35)
– How a massage therapist could sell more by NOT pitching (you can easily adapt this for your own business). (17:30)
– One way to get current customers to bring in more customers for you. (18:35)
– The crucial distinction between customers, clients and guests. This difference can make or break your business. (19:10).
Would you like to claim your entrepreneurial freedom? Start today by downloading your complimentary copy of Bob’s “8 Steps To Freedom”. Go to https://oyot.com/8steps and get your copy!